Don’t risk your property deal becoming a financial nightmare. Your home is your most valuable asset. Be sure to get what you pay for. Speak to our Brisbane Conveyancing Lawyers today!
It’s an exciting time when buying a house. You want the experience to be enjoyed but sometimes the process can be confusing and stressful. Our Brisbane Conveyancing Lawyers can smoothly conduct all the steps to get your home into your hands hassle-free.
Our Brisbane Conveyancing Lawyers will do all the heavy lifting:
- Contract + special condition preparation or review;
- Check the sales contract for any hidden watch-outs;
- Conduct all searches you require to ensure delivery of title;
- Report any concerns to you;
- Arrange a survey if required;
- Prepare, review and submit transfer etc;
- Arrange settlement with all parties;
- Deal with extension requests and any adverse buyer or seller conduct;
- Ensure your interests are 100% protected
Electronic conveyancing (or eConveyancing) allows documents needed for property transactions to be digitally prepared, signed, settled and lodged. – QLD Business
Residential Conveyancing Experience Predictor
Looking to get a personalised prediction of your forthcoming conveyancing experience? Try our interactive Conveyancing Experience Predictor to test the features of your purchase or sale against the optimum experience outcome. Otherwise
Don’t trust just anybody with your greatest asset. Our experienced Brisbane Conveyancing Lawyers provide full legal office service.
Step by step thru your property purchase
|1. Before the contract signing|
|2. Signing the contract|
|3. After signing the contract|
|4. Preparing for settlement|
|5. Settlement time!|
Why choose us as your Brisbane Conveyancing Lawyers?
- Competitive fixed fee packages – exceptional value;
- Full legal office facilities available – extra security for you;
- Title guaranteed – 100% title delivery guarantee;
- Clear concise answers – you know where you stand;
- Experienced professionals – relax, you are in safe hands;
- Up to the minute technology – lower cost added convenience;
- We want satisfied clients – genuine friendly service, enjoy the experience;
- Password protected info and document portal available 24/7 – saves time – keeps you up-to-date.
TERRIFIC VALUE FOR MONEY
Our unique fixed-fee service packages are easy to understand and great value for money. We expertly perform all normal legal processes at a fraction of the normal legal rates! Our Brisbane Conveyancing Lawyers have expertly conducted thousands of property settlements and have made certain of all contractual compliance issues and special conditions requirements.
We provide full legal office service and can take full responsibility for the legal side of your transaction.
Conveyancing for buyers – what’s involved?
The conveyancing process begins once all parties have signed the Contract. It is strongly recommended that you provide a copy of the draft contract to your solicitor for review prior to signing.
Conveyancing for sellers – what’s involved?
If the property is mortgaged, you should immediately provide your bank with a completed mortgage discharge form. These can usually be obtained online or alternatively you can attend a branch to arrange for the release of the mortgage.
Conveyancing for off-the-plan – what’s involved?
If you are buying a unit in a building that is under construction, there is no existing title or survey plan relating to the lot you are buying. For that reason, there are copious compliance issues and additional documentation to precisely describe the property itself and all the legal arrangements that will apply to the body corporate.
Contact our Brisbane Conveyancing Lawyers today to get conveyancing advice.