About the role
About the firm
Qld Business & Property Lawyers is a boutique practice part of Carter Capner Law. The success of our 75 years in business has been driven by constant innovation, with an emphasis on the latest technology to deliver efficient work practices. With more than 15 years of electronic document management experience, our paperless system provides the flexibility to deploy personnel to satellite offices for the convenience of our clients.
Weekly head & shoulder massages and monthly BBQs are some of the non-financial benefits provided to staff.
- possess undoubted expertise across the field and all relevant legal principles;
- have a minimum of 7 years post admission Queensland experience;
- be motivated to achieve financial performance benchmarks;
- have a desire to keep current with developments in the field for example by reading cases as they are published;
- have excellent communication and critical thinking skills;
- possess a persistent work ethic and constant attention to detail;
- be someone with the capacity to leverage exceptional technical skills for the benefit of private clients across the entire range of services in a property and commercial practice.