About the role
As a Legal Assistant or Paralegal, your main duties, dependent on the level of role and experience, may include:
- Liaising with clients
- File management
- Lodging PPSRs
- Draft lease reviews
- Assisting with conveyancing if needed
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing correspondence
- Drafting and preparing documents
- Diary and email management
- End of month billing and reporting
- Answering phone calls and redirecting queries as needed
About the firm
Qld Business & Property Lawyers is a boutique practice part of Carter Capner Law. The success of our 75 years in business has been driven by constant innovation, with an emphasis on the latest technology to deliver efficient work practices. With more than 15 years of electronic document management experience, our paperless system provides the flexibility to deploy personnel to satellite offices for the convenience of our clients.
Weekly head & shoulder massages and monthly BBQs are some of the non-financial benefits provided to staff.
You will have:
- proven experience in the legal industry, particularly in the area of property and commercial law;
- the ability to apply a range of technology skills, including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- excellent judgement and use of initiative;
- the ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise work;
- excellent attention to detail; and
- a professional presentation.