- Take the Law: Bank halts home sale: Buyer sues for extra $65k paid for house of “like-quality”
Bank halts home sale: Buyer sues for extra $65k paid for house of "like-quality"
- Take the Law: Exorbitant default rate “unconscionable”
Peter Carter of QLD Business + Property Lawyers discusses lending practices and the law.
- Take the Law: Law change to benefit slip claimants
Peter Carter of Carter Capner Law discusses recent changes in the law regarding accidents in public places.
- Take the Law: Oracle price collapse: Court shields valuation from market eyes
Following closely on the December judgment compelling luxury Broadbeach apartment buyers to settle on the 11 high-rise contracts they signed in 2007, a court has heard evidence of a 34% Oracle…
- Agent, Developer & Owner guide to Qld tree laws
The tree removal provisions of the Neighbourhood Disputes (Dividing Fences and Trees) Act are a game-changer in Queensland residential property transactions. What obligations do buyers assume when buying their dream location? How…
- Property Occupations Act – Regulations and Forms
Be ready for the start of the new residential real estate regime that will apply in Queensland from 1 December 2014. What is best practice? What are the traps?
- Land Sales Act & BCCMA Amendments
Find out more about: New requirements for disclosure New requirements for disclosure plans Timeframes for further disclosure Sunset dates Deposit amounts Special condition change suggestions
- Put & Call Options
All you need to know about how they work and how to prepare.
- Sales – Top 18 legal traps for Queensland Real Estate Agents