Stacey; Cafe owner, Gold Coast
Experienced Banking + Financial Services Dispute lawyers
Banks, insurers, financial planners and other financial service organisations have statutory duties to prevent adverse outcomes to their customers. Borrowers, investors and financial service customers who lose money through poor advice or harmful conduct can seek legal redress.
- Competitive fees
- Clear, concise answers
- Responsive with quick turnarounds
- Experienced Banking + Financial Services Dispute Lawyers
Providing locals with legal advice.
How can our Banking + Financial Services Disputes Lawyers help you?
QLD Business + Property Lawyers (QBPL) will review your transaction documents, loan approval assessment, statement of advice and other documents to determine your redress and compensation rights against your bank or financial service organisation for their wrongful conduct eg, failing to assess the suitability of the loan or investment product for your particular circumstances.
With a strong team of commercial law experts, QBPL has a focus on providing quality advice with and outstanding service to ensure your legal needs are met in full and then exceeded.Find out more
Step 1. Enquire online or by phone
Our trained personnel will get the details we need to recommend the ways in which we can help
Step 2. Speak to our lawyers
Speak with our expert lawyers to hear their recommendation as to how we can help get the best outcome for your needs
Step 3. Accept our quote
We will provide our engagement letter and fee terms to you for e-signing. We can then get started.
Step 4. Finalised and done!
Receive your draft documents for discussion usually within 3 - 5 working days with revisions and the final product completed 2-3 working days later.
Banking + Financial Services Dispute lawyers
Our Financial Services Disputes team is proficient in all types of disputes and redress claims arising out of financial services, including:
- Irresponsible and unaffordable loans;
- Failure to provide an adequate Statement of Advice when giving personal investment advice;
- Failure to observe “customer best interest obligations” or canvas the customers capacity to deal with financial risk;
- Conflict of interest advice;
- Substitution of financial products or insurance cover resulting in inferior customer benefits;
- Financial advisor performance & conduct issues;
- Misleading and Deceptive Conduct & Unconscionable Conduct claims;
- Misrepresentation re investment future performance;
- Penalty interest demands;
- Re-opening of loan due to unfair terms in loan documentation;
- Mortgagee in possession valuation disputes – see example; and another;
- Disputes over margin loan facility calls;
- Disputes regarding structured financial products and derivatives;
- Insolvency and bankruptcy claims;
- Australian Financial Complains Authority submissions.
Thanks to Peter and the team in professional and transparent legal services. Extremely happy with the result. I cannot recommend them enough if you need a simple process that gets your desired result.
Purchasing an investment property in another state can be a daunting prospect. QLD Business + Property Lawyers was most helpful and made the process clear and uncomplicated for us.
This company provided excellent conveyancing services. My matter was well-handled and the service I received was extremely professional.
Request A Call Back
Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone between 8:30AM and 5:00PM Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.